Cerelac is a complementary food for babies after 6 months when breast milk alone can no longer totally cover the baby's growing nutritional requirements. Mother's milk is best for your baby.Infant food shall be introduced only after the age of 6 Months and up to the age of 2 years.
- It is free from added artificial colours, flavours and preservatives
- Each serve of Cerelac provides the goodness of cereals with 18 important nutrients
- It is a fortified baby cereal with milk
Ingredients: Wheat flour, Milk solids, Apple juice concentrate, Sucrose, Soybean oil, Minerals and Vitamins
Directions To Prepare -
- Wash your hands. Use clean utensils.
- Boil drinking water for 5 minutes.
- Leave it till lukewarm. Pour 75 ml of lukewarm water into a bowl.
- Add 3 level scoops of Cerelac. Stir until pap is smooth.
- Feed your baby with a clean spoon.