- Don't compromise on morning nourishment when you have a balanced, great-tasting breakfast that is high in Iron, Vitamin B1, B2,B3,B6 and Vitamin C. It is quick to eat and gives you energy even after 3 Hours
- It starts from fresh, sun-ripened corn. The selected grains are then cooked. The grains are lightly flattened. Then they are gently toasted to develop your delicious golden cereal
- A quick and convenient breakfast in just 2-3 minutes
- No added preservatives, it is naturally cholesterol free and contains only 1% FAT
- You can count on Kellogg for great-tasting, convenient, and affordable choices that meet their nutrition needs
- Top with fresh or dried fruits, nuts or cinnamon to enjoy the healthy and nutritious breakfast
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.